Saturday Football coach for children aged 5-8 years old
• Barn Elms Sports Trust, Barnes
Barnes Eagles FC are looking for an enthusiastic football coach who has experience delivering fun and exciting sessions with children aged 5-8 years old. Please read the specific role requirements below.
• Lead coach for our U6-U9 football sessions at Barn Elms Coaching Centre
• Ensure the organisation of fun, engaging and exciting football sessions to enable all players improve and enjoy their football.
• To deliver fun, challenging and progressive training sessions to children (Boys and Girls) aged between 5-9 Years.
• To be present at all training sessions on Saturday mornings between 8:30am-12:15pm.
• To provide a welcoming and enjoyable grassroots experience to both children and parents.
• To maintain a safe playing environment for all participants.
• To interact with children and their parents to provide informal feedback when necessary.
· Experience of coaching football to children between 6-12 years old.
· Experience of planning short, medium and long term objectives to support individual players needs. Particularly the ability to differentiate with a variety of abilities and ages.
· Ability to work independently as a coach and when needed with an assistant.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications (Desired):
· Minimum level 1
· FA Emergency First Aid
· FA Safeguarding Certificate
· FA Youth Award Modules
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications (Preferred):
· FA Level 2 (or working towards)
· FA Youth Award Module 1 (or working towards)
Personal Qualities (Desired):
· Passion for coaching and teaching children
· Punctual, presentable and reliable
· Good communicator
· Inspiring and enthusiastic attitude towards working with children
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter outling your suitability for the role to Matt Gale - Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to apply for this vacancy…
Already registered? Sign in.