Responsible for the overall running and development of the club’s social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, in line with the Social Media Strategy, as well as running the club's St. James' Park social media accounts. Takes a leading role in creating and producing content as well as help to deliver key marketing messages and parters' content across all platforms.
• Work with the Managing Editor and Heads of Business Development, Media & Content and Marketing and to develop and execute the Club’s social media strategy;
• Manage and grow the Club’s presence on all social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube;
• Utilise aggregation/content management tools to coordinate social media content produced by other club departments, to ensure that quality is maintained without restrictions on publishing autonomy;
• Attend all first team home games and some first team away games to coordinate and produce pre-match, in-match and post-match social media content;
• Work with the partnerships team, and directly with partners, to understand, plan and execute the social media requirements included in their partnership assets;
• Produce business intelligence and analytics reports for the marketing and content teams, and separately for the senior team and stakeholders, as required;
• Keep up to date with the current and emerging social media techniques, trends and platforms;
• Manage incoming messages and monitor supporter activity across channels, responding to questions and comments from the public;
• Use own initiative to respond to reputational issues on social media, identifying any queries to escalate to Head of Media and Communications when required;
• Sit on the club’s Digital Steering Group alongside colleagues and the club’s digital partners/providers;
• Work with departments across the club to ensure the Club’s social media reflects key moments and events across departments and initiatives;
• Champion the positive use of social media with the Club’s staff, supporters and stakeholders;
• Any other reasonable duties.
Please refer to the Job Description for full details of the role and qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience required before applying for this role.
For the full job description and to apply, please head to our website: https://www.nufc.co.uk/club/social-media
Register to apply for this vacancy…
Already registered? Sign in.