Soar Media is seeking to recruit a creative and proactive graphic designer to join our agency
We work with a variety of organisations, but specialise in sports marketing, with particular focus on football.
The successful applicant must have the dedication to drive creative projects from start to completion, showing a flair for design and pride in meeting deadlines.
This role will suit a graduate looking for their first paid opportunity, or second role in the industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Developing innovative concepts and designing to briefs
• Designing for publications and campaigns, whilst working closely with the Creative Director
• Managing your own work deadlines with the support of colleagues
• Liaising with an in-house media team, external photographers and printers
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Portfolio – essential
• Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) -essential
• Excellent communication skills -essential
• Knowledge and interest in football -essential
• Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours - desirable
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Qualifications in the relevant fields: Graphic Design, Art or Multimedia - essential
• Experience of Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat and Illustrator - essential
• Knowledge of print standards and the industry - desirable
• Experience of web design/administration – desirable
• Knowledge of social media and graphic design trends - desirable
£20k per annum plus 20 days’ paid holiday, plus Bank Holidays and optional pension scheme
Register to apply for this vacancy…