Saturday &/or Sunday Football Coaches Wanted to coach and manage a team
Barnes Eagles FC are looking for an enthusiastic football coach who has experience delivering fun and exciting sessions with children aged 6-11 years old. We are a strong competitive grassroots football club that prides itself on high quality coaching experiences for our players. We believe in development over results but have high expectations and standards in relation to our coaching centre. We are looking for like minded coaches eager to develop their coaching experiences alongside a strong coaching team. We have opportunities for Saturday, Sunday and School Holiday coaching paying excellent rates. Please read the specific role requirements below.
• Lead coach/manager for our U7-U11 football teams at Barn Elms Coaching Centre
• Ensure the organisation of fun, engaging and exciting football sessions to enable all players improve and enjoy their football.
• Option to manage team on Sundays in competitive matches across the Surrey Youth League
• To deliver fun, challenging and progressive training sessions to children (Boys and Girls) aged between 6-11 Years.
• To be present at all training sessions on Saturday mornings between 8:30am-12:15pm.
• To provide a welcoming and enjoyable grassroots experience to both children and parents.
• To maintain a safe playing environment for all participants.
• To interact with children and their parents to provide informal feedback when necessary.
• Option to manage team tactically, providing guidance and support in competitive matches on Sunday's. All administrative duties for the team will be managed by parents.
· Experience of coaching football to children between 6-12 years old.
· Experience of planning short, medium and long term objectives to support individual players needs. Particularly the ability to differentiate with a variety of abilities and ages.
· Ability to work independently as a coach and when needed with an assistant.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications (Desired):
· Minimum level 1
· FA Emergency First Aid
· FA Safeguarding Certificate
· FA Youth Award Modules
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications (Preferred):
· FA Level 2 (or working towards)
· FA Youth Award Module 1 (or working towards)
Personal Qualities (Desired):
· Passion for coaching and teaching children
· Punctual, presentable and reliable
· Good communicator
· Inspiring and enthusiastic attitude towards working with children
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter outling your suitability for the role to Matt Gale - Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to apply for this vacancy…
Already registered? Sign in.