We have the pleasure to announce that we are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic Football Coaches to join our team coaching football to school age children in Shanghai, China.
You will be responsible for delivering a professional, technical and challenging coaching curriculum to children in line with our values and philosophy.
You will be working with leading schools in the Shanghai region to deliver football coaching as part of the schools PE curriculum and as part of our after schools coaching programme.
• Coach to the standards and philosophies of the developed coaching programme
• Communicate the aims of the session and the purpose of each coaching activity.
• Produce and evaluate session plans for all activities.
• Carry out risk assessments and report any incidents / accidents to the Head
• Ensure that you are well briefed about any special needs of the participants
involved i.e. medical condition/disabilities
• Follow our child protection guidelines and policy at all times.
• Maintain up to date registers for all activities and add details to the Shanghai
• Adhere to National Governing Body (FA) guidelines.
• Use time efficiently and effectively when planning, delivering and
communicating coaching sessions.
• Make use of appropriate equipment and adapt if necessary.
• Identify children of high potential for our Elite Programme.
Key Skills Requirements Essential
• Valid UK Passport
• Level 2 Qualification or above in Coaching Football
• Clear DBS Certificate
• 1st Aid Certificate
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to Coach Players between the ages of 6 to 16
• Ability to spot and develop talented players
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well with
• Honest, reliable
• Willingness to embrace, with an open mind, a different culture in a country
Register to apply for this vacancy…
Already registered? Sign in.