Support the delivery of the Juventus Academy programme working with varied age and ability levels to create appropriate player pathways. Ensure all sessions are delivered in-line with the Juventus Academy methodology.
• Deliver high quality age appropriate sessions in-line with the Juventus Academy methodology
• Take responsibility for the development of each individual ensuring progress across the 4 corners of development; technical, psychological, physical and social.
• Support with the development player pathways between Academy and J-Squad programmes.
• Use appropriate and varied coaching intervention styles to meet the needs of every individual to ensure all sessions are providing an ‘engaging learning environment’.
• Build strong relationships with players and parents to develop understanding of the Juventus Academy Methodology and Values.
• Work individually or as part of a team of coaches to manage the scheduling of internal and external fixtures providing members with weekly games programme.
• Support with the KSA central organisation of trips and tours across the GCC and beyond.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are met and up-to-date.
• Maintain the highest professional standards representing Juventus Academy at all times.
• Undertake all administrative tasks related to managing the project.
• Attend all relevant meetings and briefings.
• FA Level 2 / UEFA ‘B’ Licence (desirable)
• Valid Emergency Aid & Safeguarding certificates
• Valid CRB/DBS Check
• Full UK Driving Licence
• FA Coach Licenced maintaining CPD
Knowledge & Experience Required
• 5-10 years of experience working with players of varied abilities
• Interpersonal skills working with stakeholders and members
• Hardworking, enthusiastic individual with a passion and desire to develop young players
• Desire to learn, understand and deliver the Juventus Academy Methodology and Coaching Values
• Strong engaging personality with a passion to work with young players of varied abilities
• Retain the highest professional standards at all times
• Open minded to explore and work within a different cultural setting
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV and cover letter detailing your reasons why you would like to join Juventus Academy KSA to Zuber Patel: email@example.com
Register to apply for this vacancy…
Already registered? Sign in.