Please check your email .
We're a new start-up bringing innovative online football coaching to the 11-25 age group, with the help of current top Premier league players.
Alongside our Premier league stars, we're looking for an experienced coach to play a pivotal part in designing, formulating and delivering (on camera) training for our audience.
You'll be enthused about finding the best ways to help our audience develop their game and the most effective ways for them to learn from online coaching. You'll be excited about working both behind and in front of the camera, and you'll love the idea of developing an exciting new product.
You'll need to have recent coaching experience at a Premier League or European Champions League level club (at any level) so you understand being in and around the best teams and how they go about developing talent.
This is a part-time role so it would fit around other coaching responsibilities.
* Recent or on-going Premier League or European Champions League level club experience - could be at any level of the club
* Someone that's inspired by developing players and dedicated to finding the best strategies in the world to improve them
* Someone that has strong insights into what players need help with most and the structure of coaching knowledge to deliver that
* Someone who is comfortable in front of camera
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
* A clear communicator - great at getting your point across
* Someone who is keen to help develop the product and be an ambassador for the product long-term
Start Date: May/June 2020
Salary: Dependent on experience