Jobs in Football wholeheartedly support the FA’s new participation plans following the recent unveiling of the new ‘Gameplan for Growth’ plan.
The campaign has been put in place to double the number of girls and women taking part in football to nearly six million by 2020.
The ambitious strategy will focus on key areas such as:
- Developing talent and infrastructure
- Increasing the number and diversity of women’s coaches, referees and administrators
- Changing perceptions and social barriers to taking part
- Enhancing the profile and value of the England team
- Improving the commercial prospects of women’s football
Baroness Sue Campbell, the Football Association’s head of women’s football, said, “What we’re trying to do is use football to empower girls and women to take part in sport and through that change their confidence, their self-esteem and their ability to do well in life. I mean, it sounds very grand but that’s what we’re really trying to do.”
Be part of the plan, upload your CV and search for the latest jobs at jobsinfootball.com