Welcome to Jobs In Football. Our simple guide will give you the tools to enable you to be found by top football industry employers & also apply for the latest & greatest jobs around the globe.
Our Step-by-step Guide:
- Create an account - Click here to create your free, password protected account: https://www.jobsinfootball.com/register
- Account tab – Once you have registered and created your account, log in. You will be sent to the account tab. Ensure your profile visibility is turned ON. Your profile is then visible to all registered employers and you may be contacted by them about possible positions. If set to OFF, your profile is only accessible by you.
- Profile tab - Collate your personal profile. This is an extremely important page so ensure you spend time completing all sections. This page will enable you to tell future employers a bit about yourself, as well as add your job preferences by location, sector and job type. Your personalised profile will act as a CV however, an employer may ask for your full CV if you are considered suitable for a vacancy. You will receive notifications when employers are interested direct to your email.
- Applications tab – This will enable you to access and keep track of your applications
- Saved searches – Manage your job searches here. You can keep track of jobs of interest which you can save and return to later
- Do you have a question? Visit our FAQ page - https://www.jobsinfootball.com/faqs
- Still have a query or simply want to find out more information about the opportunities available, please fill out our enquiry form and we will be in touch shortly: https://www.jobsinfootball.com/contact
From admin and coaching to ground staff and media – access the best jobs in the football industry today - https://www.jobsinfootball.com/find-job