Jobs in Football enables the football industry to scout the world's finest candidates.
Our employer’s pricing plan gives you tiered options to post your latest and greatest jobs to reach our extensive pool of candidates.
The site couldn’t be easier - simply select a plan, post vacancies, scout candidates and discover the best talent working in football today.
Our simple employer step-by-step guide will give you the tools to post jobs quickly and easily:
You have taken the first step and created an account - now make it work for you!
- Log back into your account which you have created and is password protected - https://www.jobsinfootball.com/sign-in
- Account tab – Add your company logo to encourage jobseekers to view your profile. Ensure your Company Details are up-to-date as these are used for all communication with potential candidates and what is shown on any jobs you post. You can also view and upgrade your membership subscription package in this tab.
- Vacancies tab - Manage your company's posted vacancies here. Post a job directly from this page.
- Post A Job – Fill in all of your vacancy details, including adding the position to the relevant club. If this is not a club position on the dropdown bar, please just highlight the tick. The drop-down bar beside the salary tab enables you to select various salary options such as ‘negotiable’, ‘depending on experience’ etc. If you are posting a one-off £20 job select ‘Pay to Post’, you are almost there! If you have a monthly/annual subscription you will not be asked for payment. You can upgrade your account to post unlimited Job positions at any time.
- Candidates tab – Manage your company’s scouted candidates within this section. No scouted candidates? Start searching via this page. The main search function enables you to scout via location of role, this can be filtered further by service sector and job type.
- Saved searches tab – Manage your company’s candidates searches here.
Do you have a question? Visit our FAQ page - https://www.jobsinfootball.com/faqs
Still have a query or simply want to find out more information about the opportunities available, please fill out our enquiry form and we will be in touch shortly: https://www.jobsinfootball.com/contact
Jobs in Football provides an easy and effective ways to hire, from ground staff and coaching to media and teaching - reach the most specialised database of football industry candidates available today. Post a job today! https://www.jobsinfootball.com/sign-in